You are not logged in. Please register or login.

samnuts
 Rep: 1 

Re: What song would you want as the 3rd single?

samnuts wrote:

yeah i have no problem with there was a time as a single either.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I voted Bono.

Thanks for calling me out. 16

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I went with IRS.  That along with TWAT have been my favorites for some time now, so either one would do for me.  I still haven't caved and listened to the 3 new songs, so I can't really comment on them.  I always thought Street of Dreams would do well. 

They may want to hold off on IRS until tax season though.  Madagascar around MLK day.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

TWAT. I say that not having heard the new tracks off the album, admittedly. But I think we have to set aside the fact that we, the hardcore fans, have been listening to it for several years now. It's epic, we've had two obvious rockers and it really showcases the work of Buckethead and Finck.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

The Blues (Street of Dreams) because many people I've played this one for like it.  Best reaction outside of Better and I.R.S.  We have two good rockers so throw in the Blues and follow it up with another rocker or two then TWAT.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:

The Blues (Street of Dreams) because many people I've played this one for like it.  Best reaction outside of Better and I.R.S.  We have two good rockers so throw in the Blues and follow it up with another rocker or two then TWAT.

I like your style man.  You're talking 6 singles.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Am I the only one who's resisted downloading cd? I'll vote when I get the cd sunday.

Sky Dog wrote:

I say Sorry. It is more classic rock, is more stripped down, and has an edge to it. If there is a 4th, I would go with Prostitute.

Bono, I love If The World as well and think it would be a great tune for radio. The problem is what format would it go under?....killer tune though. One of the few songs where the guitars have room to breath. wink

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

I voted Riad based on the antiquiet leak being so fuckin killer tongue

It really depends on how Axl wants the GNR brand to develop. Having three rock singles in a row would probably be less beneficial than having two rock singles followed by a ballad.

Board footer