You are not logged in. Please register or login.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

Re: What song would you want as the 3rd single?

strat0 wrote:

TWAT, the people i've played this for think it's a tad over produced but still one of tghe best GN'R songs they've ever heard...(The outro kicks their ass)

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:
russtcb wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Am I the only one who's resisted downloading cd? I'll vote when I get the cd sunday.

I'm saying the same thing at this point.

I think you, me, monkeychow & faldor are the only ones who haven't listened.

And me! wink

I voted for Prostitute, but cant give  an accurate reaction since I havent heard anything besides prior demos.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

I want TWAT. And I want the video to feature Buckethead emerging from a chicken shack on top of THAT cliff from the November Rain video, before unleashing THAT solo on us. And then he's teleported back to his home planet, his work on Earth complete. smile

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:

I want TWAT. And I want the video to feature Buckethead emerging from a chicken shack on top of THAT cliff from the November Rain video, before unleashing THAT solo on us. And then he's teleported back to his home planet, his work on Earth complete. smile

That sounds....AWESOME!  Make the place the chicken coop is kinda burnt like he crashed nto it...

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

TWAT

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:

The Blues (Street of Dreams) because many people I've played this one for like it.  Best reaction outside of Better and I.R.S.  We have two good rockers so throw in the Blues and follow it up with another rocker or two then TWAT.

gotta agree slinger though i hasvent heard sorry, scraped or TIL so maybe my opinion will change on sunday

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Whew, I thought I was alone.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:
faldor wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:

The Blues (Street of Dreams) because many people I've played this one for like it.  Best reaction outside of Better and I.R.S.  We have two good rockers so throw in the Blues and follow it up with another rocker or two then TWAT.

I like your style man.  You're talking 6 singles.

Thanks man.  I think a album of this hype deserves it and this would be a good way to generate as much interest as possible.

Neemo wrote:

gotta agree slinger though i hasvent heard sorry, scraped or TIL so maybe my opinion will change on sunday

I haven't listened to the FINAL versions of Sorry, Scraped or TIL yet either.  Based on what I have heard however I would say my singles would be in this order:

Chinese Democracy
Better
Street of Dreams
I.R.S.
(undecided rocker)
T.W.A.T.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I got to go with IRS. love the final version

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

three rockers in a row doesn't really represent what the album is about

in order: i say twat or street of dreams (upbeat ballads), sorry or if the world, and then (true ballads) TIL or prostitute.

i voted for sorry though - it needs to be a single at some point

Board footer