You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Re: How many stayed strong?

Mikkamakka wrote:

I confess. I'm weak.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i heard the first minute or so of the first leak of sorry...with the noise shit after a minute

and i';ve heard the 2 singles thats all...only 5 days motherfuckers! big_smile

sic.
 Rep: 150 

sic. wrote:

I stayed strong until clean leaks arrived.

Then I thought, what the hell. I probably won't be getting the album on a Sunday anyway.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I still haven't heard them and may not have the time to until this weekend anyway, so I'll likely wait until Sunday.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I still haven't heard them.  At this point I can make it, easy...

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

I haven't listened to the final versions of This I Love or Scraped...yet, but I plan to tonight!  I listened to Sorry because I was hoping the lackluster recording I had was why this song wasn't hitting me like some others.  After listening to it again I can say that the chorus, the solo and writng I like but it doesn't elevate Sorry to anywhere near "the strongest track" like some say.  Better, The Blues, T.W.A.T., Chinese Democracy and I.R.S. are still my favorites but Sorry does have strong  moments.  That's one cool thing about the album we all have very varied visions of what the best and weakest tracks are.  That's a big plus for the album.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

I couldn't stay strong. It's a weakness sad

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I have resisted. The last leak I got was Shacklers.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

I didn't stay strong...and i love it!

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Chinese Democracy single and Better are all for me. Haven't heard a note of Sorry This I Love or Scraped. Or any final mixes. So close!

Board footer