You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Re: The Video Game Console Thread

Tommie wrote:

This could be a VERY interesting football game.  The first one wasnt that good, but the injuries were fantastic.

Blitz the league 2:

Tommie

Tommie wrote:

Bioshock 2 - Sea of Dreams

Tommie

Tommie wrote:

So who here has a PS3?  I'm thinking of getting one.  My Xbox is about ready to crap out.  It refuses to read discs half the time and I'm out of warranty.  Unlike the RROD, Microsoft wont replace it for free.  So I'm thinking of trading it in (assuming it works when they try it in the store), and grabbing a PS3.  I was just hoping to get peoples opinions on the machine though before I do it.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

I have one and my friend has the Xbox 360.  He actually is trying to get rid of his to get a PS3.  I love my PS3, it has never had a problem, runs smoothly and the graphics kick ass.  I prefer it over the Xbox 360.  By the way I've had it since its original release with zero problems.  Go grab one, you'll love it.

Tommie

Tommie wrote:

Well I called Microsoft today.  They told that its out of warranty and I must pay $100 to get it fixed.  But she did offer me that after I get it fixed, I can buy the extended warranty for another $50.  roll

So yeah people... how bout some PS3 reviews?

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I have a PS3 and it's been great.  No problems at all with it.  I'm sure it does things that I haven't even thought about yet.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Tommie wrote:

I'll be grabbing Mercenaries 2: World In Flames this weekend. 

Think GTA, only your a mercenary who can call in air strikes.  And the cherry on top is that there is a tactical nuke you can use.

The first Mercenaries is one of the best games ever made. Period.

dr_love6977
 Rep: 38 

dr_love6977 wrote:

I've had my PS3 for about 6 days now and I love it.

Tommie

Tommie wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
Tommie wrote:

I'll be grabbing Mercenaries 2: World In Flames this weekend. 

Think GTA, only your a mercenary who can call in air strikes.  And the cherry on top is that there is a tactical nuke you can use.

The first Mercenaries is one of the best games ever made. Period.

Yes it was, but unfortunately, the sequel was utter junk.  It was a very poor mans version of the original.  You can definitely tell they switched publishers.

rose22
 Rep: 12 

rose22 wrote:

ps3 has the best graphics. it is a blu ray player. and like buzz said it does so much shit that i haven't even begun to tap into yet. i put some pictures on it and they look amazing on my 61 "

Board footer