You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Axl Rose/Dexter forum chat discussion thread

If that was actually Axl posting he still really didn't answer anything regarding Finck,but the Buckethead thing was interesting,but to be honest why would Axl personally post on GN'R forums?Well if it was him it was cool and if it was just someone pretending to be him alot of people will feel like asses. 16

warriorpriestess
 Rep: 5 

that was a fun read. i'm not going to say i'm convinced cause i don't need to be.

but FYI all - out of curiousity i checked users on mygnr and there now seems to be no dexter???! hmm../

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

warriorpriestess wrote:

that was a fun read. i'm not going to say i'm convinced cause i don't need to be.

but FYI all - out of curiousity i checked users on mygnr and there now seems to be no dexter???! hmm../

He's apparently been made a mod, is that likely to alter things? Just a thought but I don't read mygnr so I don't know.

Wow, holy moly, I don't check here for a few days and wammo a chat from Axl, holy shit.

I am going to believe it was Axl, I mean, I don't think Mygnr or Jarmo would let this person act as Axl if it wasn't.   Especially Jarmo and kudo's to those forums,  that's a huge, huge deal to have Axl in a chat.   Was this just on MYGNR because Blabbermouth mentioned both.    I agree with those that think this was great for him to do.   It's what we've always wanted and to put him down or say he didn't tell us much is very harsh.    Being a Dexter fan with Neemo and BLS, I think it's awesome he used that as his username big_smile

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

my opinion of axl changed a bit based on how he dealt with the initial onslought of insults. he stood up for himself and didn't leave like some may and then he showed some class too when he stood up for the jerk who was attacking him.

other dialogue also stood out as confirmation that he is quite down to earth.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I think this was just fantastic all around. To those who say we didn't learn much...I think they're just being hard to please:

- we know there is another album
- we know robin has done his parts on the next album
- we know Axl would have bucket back in certain circumstances
- we know Robin may be just filling in time in NIN
- we know there is a video for better and an aproxomite time line.
- we know the reasons the catcher solo was altered.
- we know a new future song title (working title)
- we know the 'checkmate' clip is real but the title is fake.
- we know there has been more lawsuits between slash, duff and Axl.
- we know there is other CD artwork
- we know axl probably intends one day to tell his side of things in a proper manner.

There's more probably but I'm just saying, how are people dissatisified with that? He just answered like 10 of the big questions we've been wondering for MONTHS!

VERY COOL!

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

Wow, holy moly, I don't check here for a few days and wammo a chat from Axl, holy shit.

I am going to believe it was Axl, I mean, I don't think Mygnr or Jarmo would let this person act as Axl if it wasn't.   Especially Jarmo and kudo's to those forums,  that's a huge, huge deal to have Axl in a chat.   Was this just on MYGNR because Blabbermouth mentioned both.    I agree with those that think this was great for him to do.   It's what we've always wanted and to put him down or say he didn't tell us much is very harsh.    Being a Dexter fan with Neemo and BLS, I think it's awesome he used that as his username big_smile

He talked at length with MyGNR, then headed over to HTGTH and talked for a while longer.

And to all of those saying - "he didn't say much"...

Huh?

Axl answered a TON of questions last night, and directly to the people that care. Very very cool move. He might've alluded to certain things, but understand he's having to think of two things while typing that we don't... what he says can be liable if inflammatory, and he also doesn't want to say a bunch of things, that don't happen, then he's held accountable again.

See Monkeychow's post above. He talked about everything we could've wanted to know.

The only thing he didn't comment on was the old band and the CD saga, which he explained like 3 different times, was obviously something so complex and detailed, that naturally there's no way he could go into it all in a simple forum post.

The man probably could write a 400-page book on that stuff alone (not counting his life), and you're expecting him to condense it down to a paragraph. Absolutely impossible, and he said that.

Axlin08 wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

He talked at length with MyGNR, then headed over to HTGTH and talked for a while longer.

And to all of those saying - "he didn't say much"...

Huh?

Axl answered a TON of questions last night, and directly to the people that care. Very very cool move. He might've alluded to certain things, but understand he's having to think of two things while typing that we don't... what he says can be liable if inflammatory, and he also doesn't want to say a bunch of things, that don't happen, then he's held accountable again.

See Monkeychow's post above. He talked about everything we could've wanted to know.

The only thing he didn't comment on was the old band and the CD saga, which he explained like 3 different times, was obviously something so complex and detailed, that naturally there's no way he could go into it all in a simple forum post.

The man probably could write a 400-page book on that stuff alone (not counting his life), and you're expecting him to condense it down to a paragraph. Absolutely impossible, and he said that.

Thanks Axlin08 for the clarification.   If he did ever write a book, I'd be first online to by it.   

On a different subject - I have always been a person for years to say they would never reunite and now it's pretty much proven.

warriorpriestess
 Rep: 5 

well i'm in there reading the thread now too - maybe they set it up to not show on searches? eh well whatever. i just think it's pretty cool.

Audrey
 Rep: 0 

Audrey wrote:

I think it's so cute he has a cat.  Lucky cat!!!

Board footer