You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Roxxie
 Rep: 11 

Re: Axl Rose/Dexter forum chat discussion thread

Roxxie wrote:

HOLY SHIT the official site links to this thread!  Now THAT's a shout out! 

http://web.gunsnroses.com/news/article. … &fext=.jsp

Stradlin
 Rep: 0 

Stradlin wrote:

It's on their official site now and they give a link to this site for the entire transcript. 

http://web.gunsnroses.com/news/article. … &fext=.jsp

Kind of ironic that the full transcripts are on the two sites he talked at yet they give a link here?

I still say Axl didn't type this.  I say someone else did and Axl was there.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

axl made 28 posts on htgth

huntermc
 Rep: 12 

huntermc wrote:

This is really cool that he'd come on the message boards and directly answer fans' questions. Hopefully if he does this again soon, they'll set it up with the boards in advance and he can take questions and answer them at his own pace. The think I never liked about online chats is that there's a thousand people all at once trying to toss questions to one person, and usually a lot of stupid questions and comments are the ones that get through.

Neemo wrote:
Slashisvr wrote:

Whens he coming over to this board tongue

a dexter signed up here we're trying to verify if its him or not..stay tuned wink

Hmmm.... I wonder if Imposter's IP address is the same as this Dexter's?

Communist China wrote:

I would like to know about when track listing became final, and if songs that leaked played a role in choosing the tracklist (finding it suspicious that everything that leaked was on CD and yet there's another album + of material).

IRS, TWAT, Better, Maddy, SOD, Rhiad, Chi Dem, I think those songs leaked because they always were at the core of CD. Alternate mixes were made, submitted to record company people, etc. because this was the stuff that had been A-listed for the first CD for a long time. The stuff for album #2 or #3 probably hasn't leaked because they hadn't felt the need to share it with industry people yet.

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

ereeper wrote:

Yep, I was surprised the link to the chat transcript went straight here.  Cool beans!!!

axlgod
 Rep: 16 

axlgod wrote:

i was hoping someone would've asked axl about the pulled 'house of blues' 2001 dvd.

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

ereeper wrote:

I wonder what Axl thinks of our friend buzzsaw?

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

LOL!! Shout out on the official website, thats fucking awesome!

I wonder if its anything to do with the moral outrage many here felt with the other citation the official site used - the one that lambasted the former members as ruining Axls vision for the Illusions.

Either way its another simple gesture that means a lot to some fans smile

Just goes to show that this site does not go unnoticed, and you can be sure thats not down to popularity, but overall quality. I love this site, it reminds me of how it used to be when I first went online in 2000 - no heirarchy or ego's!

2 high profile shout outs in one day.....

'Hasta la Victoria, siempre!'

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:
warriorpriestess wrote:

that was a fun read. i'm not going to say i'm convinced cause i don't need to be.

but FYI all - out of curiousity i checked users on mygnr and there now seems to be no dexter???! hmm../

dude, call me tonight when you get off work. 5

Board footer