You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Most Recent Horror Movie You've Seen....

Axlin16 wrote:

^^

Yeah, that shit was quick.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

Ironman- not nearly as good as everyone said it was.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Iron Man is a horror movie? 10

Other than that - Agreed Saikin. I recently watched Iron Man, because my best friend swore up and down it was better than The Dark Knight.

Needless to say I was disappointed going into it with that expectation. I laughed hysterically at the end... better than TDK. The trailers for TDK are better than Iron Man, the whole movie.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Iron Man is a horror movie? 10

Other than that - Agreed Saikin. I recently watched Iron Man, because my best friend swore up and down it was better than The Dark Knight.

Needless to say I was disappointed going into it with that expectation. I laughed hysterically at the end... better than TDK. The trailers for TDK are better than Iron Man, the whole movie.

I apparently had no idea what thread I was posting in... 16

But yeah, I agree with you on this.  I've had friends say Iron Man was better than TDK- it's not even close.  TDK shits all over Iron Man.

AtariLegend wrote:

The Mist - Wow, what an ending...

Hidden Text:

Seriously, I'd have taken my chances by going to a petrol station and filling up first.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Drag Me To Hell- was enjoyable.

AtariLegend wrote:

^

Hidden Text:

Didn't like the final 10 ten minutes. The "Evil Dead" style comedy was okay, but it just went overboard by the end.

Not very scary either.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

The Mist - Wow, what an ending...

Hidden Text:

Seriously, I'd have taken my chances by going to a petrol station and filling up first.

I'm maybe just sick in the head but the irony of the ending made me laugh 16

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Let The Right One In.

Wow.... Just wow. One of THE best vampire films I've ever seen. And I'm not a huge vampire fan, either.

I love foreign horror and this one came out of Sweden. There were some definite horror moments, but it wasn't a typical horror; there were no real chase scenes or high tension or anything. It was more of a dark drama. Pretty deep. And pretty damn disturbing. And after reading about the novel in which its based, the story is even more horrifying.

Anyone else seen it?

There's an American remake coming (of course) but I'm not opposed to it... I'm not opposed to remakes in general and I don't get the anger directed at them, to be honest... The guy who directed Cloverfield is doing it and said it would be based on the novel, not the movie. I don't know how the hell an American film can touch the issues of pedophillia and sadism that was only hinted at in the Swede film.... Not to mention the REAL relationship between the little boy and the vampire girl. It will be interesting to see.

SPLINTER

Nothing much to say, but it was a pretty fucking good horror flick. Sort of reminded me of The Thing, but in a gas station. 16 Killer shit.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Badge of Silence: Maniac Cop 3

Turned it off 30 minutes in. Just couldn't get into this film at all.

Board footer