You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: Most Requested GnR Song?

BLS-Pride wrote:

It's Canada so I am going to say its random like Rocket Queen.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

My World hahahaha

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

anymore guesses?

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

I'm sticking with Civil War or Nightrain

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Garden of Eden... what the fuck? 14

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Chinese Democracy

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

ok so these are the votes....18 pleasant surprise at the turnout

Chinese Democracy -1
Civil War - 2
Don't Cry - 1
Estranged - 1
Garden of Eden
Knockin' On Heaven's Door - 1
Live and Let Die - 1
My World - 1
Nightrain - 1
November Rain - 1
Paradise City - 3
Patience - 1
Rocket Queen - 1
Sweet Child O' Mine - 3
Welcome to the Jungle - 3

of all the singles that GnR has released there were no votes for Yesterdays, You Could Be Mine, Better, Since I Don't Have you, Sympathy for the devil or ain't it fun

in any case though only one person guessed correctly....the most requested GnR song on the radio station i listen too is .....

November Rain....congrats russctb .... i would've never guessed that would be it 16

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

That is kind of surprising for a ROCK station NOW.  I could see maybe back in the early to mid 90's.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Nah, it's not that shocking in my area. I hear November Rain all the time, and ironically - on modern rock hits radio.

I don't usually hear it on classic rock stations. Probably the closest would be Don't Cry. Classic rock tends to stick do the AFD classics, and maybe You Could Be Mine thrown in for good measure.

I think in someways, Chinese Democracy, whether good or bad, 'caused some revisionist love for the Use Your Illusion albums. People right now seem to be going back and rediscovering them. I also seem to be seeing stores re-stocking the albums again for the first time in awhile.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

Nice i never hear NR on the radio way down here. We got alot of it back in the early to mid 90's.

course in my area there is one classic rock, one modern rock that plays some classics and about 5 country stations. and 2 rap/rnb stations

Board footer