You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Most Recent Horror Movie You've Seen....

Axlin16 wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

"You know how I got through writing Halloween II? A six pack of beer every night." He really hated working on that movie. 16

That's because Bob Clark had stopped feeding him ideas.

Bob Clark (God rest his soul) is full of crap.

He gave the idea for Halloween to John Carpenter.... roll

LastHouse
 Rep: 0 

LastHouse wrote:

Death Proof. Leave it to Tarantino to turn a creepy premise into some sort of girl power cartoon. 17

Brett
 Rep: 20 

Brett wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

"You know how I got through writing Halloween II? A six pack of beer every night." He really hated working on that movie. 16

That's because Bob Clark had stopped feeding him ideas.

Bob Clark (God rest his soul) is full of crap.

He gave the idea for Halloween to John Carpenter.... roll

At the very least, Carpenter ripped off a lot of his direction. I just got the Blu-ray and am gonna give Black Christmas a spin tomorrow.

Last one for me was Final Exam.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:
LastHouse wrote:

Death Proof. Leave it to Tarantino to turn a creepy premise into some sort of girl power cartoon. 17

I was so disappointed by that movie. Love Kurt Russell, thought Tarentino would do something interesting with it.

That fuckin' thing is BOOOOOORRRRRIING. Russell's only on-screen for about 10 minutes in the whole thing, and the only good parts ARE with him.

The chicks are annoying as hell, and 90% of the film is dedicated to them.

Weak.

Last horror watched: Halloween 6: Producer's Cut

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I watched The Boogens last night. This is a very obscure horror film from the early 80's, and have fond memories of watching it on late night cable as a child. Although I had went over twenty years without seeing it, I always made sure to include it on any favorite horror list.

That was a mistake. A VHS rip of this film has finally hit the net, and its seriously one of the most boring films I've ever watched. Nothing scary or interesting at all. This is a perfect example of thinking something from the past is great and you place it up on a pedestal for years, only to find out its nothing like the memories you savored.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:

the strangers. very good movie!

Aussie
 Rep: 287 

Aussie wrote:

Black Sheep - it was a New Zealand made comedy horror film and bloody hell it was the most ridiculous piece of shit.  I suppose it was part comedy and I was laughing because it was so pathetic.

The part I laughed at most was a scene where after one of the rabid sheep/zombie or whatever the hell it was, had obviously had sex with the guy and in the process infected him, the sheep was seen having a cigarette afterwards. lol

The Strangers.

Awful.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Ricky Hatton vs Manny Pacquiao.

Board footer